Sitting at the game Friday night and for some reason there was a convergence of annoying and irratating fans:
- Find and sit in you own fucking seat. When you are in the wrong seat you start a cascade of movement and people standing, blocking the view of fans in their right seat.
- Don't hold a meeting in the aisle, it you want to chit chat take it out of the fucking seating area....your chit chat is annoying (and so are you).
- If you have a mobile ticket open and look at your smart phone before you are in the aisle with the deer in the headlight look!
- I have said this before, real Yankee Fans do NOT, I repeat do NOT do the lame ass wave....take it to Shitty field. (Luckily it didn't take hold last night, died on the vine!!!).
- Take your selfies in the AISLE between innings not in the middle of the inning...you are not the only ones in the fucking stadium. I don't want my view of the game blocked by you and your dumbass freinds.
Boy, do I miss the old Stadium with loads of real fans not loads of ........(fill in your own terms of endearment here).